Monday, November 17, 2014

Four Years Full Of Danger

November 17, 2010 11:58AM

Wesleyann Sabbath Meyer made her presence known, and it was the most perfect sound in the world.

It was five whole minutes before I got to see her after I first heard her.
Those five minutes felt more like hours.

She earned her nickname early and honestly, and she has been our Danger Baby ever since.

The Angry Midget couldn't wait to meet her new sister.

A year old, and still no teeth.

Every shoe box was a hat.

Visiting her friend Junior. 



Caesar is her snuggle buddy. 


Zoo Camp was a fun diversion this summer,
and got the nod of approval for next summer too.

This year she became my little frozen Elsa.

How is it possible that you are already four years old Little Danger? 

Happy Birthday Darling Girl!

Mama Loves You



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!