Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Danger Baby Is Concerned About Your Lack Of Cats


While getting ready for the day, Danger Baby had some questions for me.

DB: Mama, do you like Pocahontas?
Me: Sure, I guess she's ok.
DB: I never met her, Mama! I love her! *crazy giggle* Do she have a cat? I want to pet her cat. Do she have a cat, Mama?
Me: No, she doesn't have a cat.
DB: Do Pocahontas have a cat? Mama?
Me: No, she does not have a cat. 
DB: Mama, Mama, can I see her cat? Do she have a cat?
Me: No. She. Does. Not. Have. A. Cat.
DB: Do Pocahontas have a cat?
Me: NO! NO, SHE DOES NOT HAVE A CAT!
DB: *runs just out of sight around bathroom door jam* *peeks back into bathroom* *whispers* She needs a cat. *runs off*

The hell?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!