Thursday, November 3, 2011

NaNoWriMo Ate My Blog Post


Dear Little Blog,

I have forsaken you. NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month nanowrimo.org) didn't really eat your posts, but it has eaten my time usually allotted to creating those posts. I haven't done Silent Sunday for two weeks, and I missed Wordless Wednesday too. Those two posts should happen no matter what, if for no other reason than because they are simply photos with tags. No writing involved. Just a few clicks and there you go blog updated. *Sigh* Well, I'm three days in now, and behind schedule (as usual) so I guess I should say it's ok for you to see other people. Well, only for the next 27 days (18 if I'm able to get my fingers moving and get those words out by my deadline) then it's back to just me and you.

And I promise not to make you read a hand written 18 page (front and back) letter. I'll just agree that we were on a break.

See you soon... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!