Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Introduction

Ok, you may not believe this, but just a few weeks ago, I had never bloged before. Ever. In my entire life. Shocking I know, but try to calm yoursef so that you can continue reading.

I'm now starting my second blog because flotsom and jetsom from my life was getting in the way of me being able to post on my exercise blog. Here I can vent about the general unfairness of life, and get it all out of my system then switch to my fitness blog and post about how awesome my workout was and how many calories I burned in one hour on the treadmill. I'll have plenty of time to do lots of posting since I was just released from my job today. Oh yes, you will hear all about that soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!